Poly Foam Pipeline Pigs
Poly pigs are made of high quality open-cell polyurethane foam and provide greater flexibility for many cleaning applications. We offer a complete range from bare foam to criss-cross with wire brush.
- Size Range - 2"- 60"
- Outstanding sealing and scraping
- Transmitter Cavity
- Pull ropes
- Urethane coated
- Carbon grit for scraping
- Wire brush for scraping
- Double dished ends
- Extended lengths
- Extreme wiping action for liquid removal
- Product Recovery from Process Lines in the Food, Cosmetic, Paint, Lube Oil, and related industries
- Removes Condensate from Wet Gas Systems
- Paraffin Removal in Crude Oil Pipelines
- Water Removal in Product Pipelines
- Grease Removal in Force Main Systems
- De-watering after Hydrostatic Testing a Line
- Nitrogen Purge
- Scale and general debris removal
- Suitable for water and sewage systems
Large stock for fast shipment
Contact us on the right
or call us today at (281) 401-8142.