Visit Inline Services at Booth #’s 917 & 919 at 2018 30th Annual PPIM Conference
On January 29 – February 1st, Inline Services will be exhibiting at the 2018 30th Annual PPIM Conference. Once again, the conference venue is Houston’s George R. Brown Convention Center and Marriott Marquis Hotel.
The PPIM Conference is the only industry forum dedicated exclusively to pigging for maintenance, inspection, integrity and repair of pipelines. This event attracts both field operating and engineering management professionals working within the transmission and distribution sectors, and are interested in learning more about best practices, or keeping up with the latest operations and integrity management techniques.
Stop-by the exhibit hall & visit booths 917 & 919!
Inline’s Sales Team; Jessica Nichols, Steve Kramer and Kevin Wheeler will be manning the booth and available to update you on the “latest and greatest” product innovations, as well as to answer questions about all of Inline’s core products & Services including:
- Pipeline Pigs
- Pipeline Pig Parts & Accessories
- Pipeline Pig Tracking Equipment & Detection Technology
- Product Recovery Systems for the Food & Beverage Industry
- Pipeline Integrity & Cleanliness Assessment
- Intelligent Pipeline Cleaning
- Pipeline Cleaning & Maintenance
- Operational Support
- The latest Inline Services swag: T-shirts, Insulated Bottles and more!
We hope to see you there!
Need help now?
Live Chat, Email or Call us today at (281) 401-8142 | (888) 973-0079
Click here to learn more about PPIM and access the PPIM website for conference specific registration.