Inline Services will be exhibiting at the 2019 Midstream Texas Convention June 5-6, 2019. Inline Sales Manager, Jessica Nichols, Outside Sales Representative, Kevin Wheeler, and Inline’s newest addition to the Sales Team, Account Manager, Cordell Coleman will be at our booth #211, and looking forward to meeting you.
Jessica, Kevin and Cordell have extensive industry experience and are a wealth of knowledge on the subject of pigging programs. They welcome all of your questions and can introduce you to our new series of 1.5D capable Speed Control Cleaning Tools, poly foam and urethane cleaning pigs, mandrel pigs, pig accessories, and tracking equipment.
At the 2019 Midstream Texas Conference & Exhibition you’ll be among more than 600 midstream professionals who gather to examine the challenges and opportunities currently facing midstream professionals in Texas.
Conference Agenda Topics Include:
- How to handle the Permian Basin’s production surge
- Which pipelines will be built — and when?
- New capital for M&A and restructuring
- How operators are dealing with gas in the Delaware Basin
- What lies ahead for midstream markets