Features & Benefits:
- Set to your pipeline’s unique pressure and pipe wall ensuring reliable pig passage every time
- On-stream installation or removal capability
- Bi-directional activation
- Hemispherical plunger sensitivity adjustment
- Hemispherical plunger penetration adjustment
- Thread mounting nipple
- Custom Seals and Body Material
- Aluminum extensions can be attached to enable detection of the pigs passage on buried pipelines. All pressure sealing components remain below the extension module. Available in lengths 2’ to 8’.
- Hot Tap Equipment
- Flange Mount models are designed to connect to existing flanged connections and are available in ANSI Class 150, 300, 600 or 900/1500 flanges.
*Conversion kits are also available which enable installation onto the mountings of other manufacturers.
*Designed for easy, on site adjustment even while on-stream.
Apache pigPRO™ Models:
Apache pigPRO™ Series 67
- Detects precise pig location during a run
- Visual flag indicator with manual reset
- Customized ball valve allows for safe isolation of indicator for pipeline pressure inspection, maintenance or repair
- Includes a thread mounting nipple, isolation extended lower housing, fluorocarbon O-Rings, and hemisphereical plunger with flag assembly
Apache pigPRO™ Series 55
- Electrical Indicator with automatic reset
- Includes a thread mounting nipple, standard lower housing with fluorocarbon O-Rings, hemispherical plunger and weather sealed & explosion proof limit switch. The switch employed on this model is NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA certified to suit most applications
Apache pigPRO™ Series 53
- Combined visual/electrical indicator with manual/automatic reset
- Includes a thread mounting nipple, standard lower housing with fluorocarbon O-Rings, a hemispherical plunger with a flag assembly, and weather sealed & explosion proof limit switch. The switch employed on this model is NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA certified to suit most applications