Inline’s AGM, built with COMTEL® technology, allows for reliable, unattended pig tracking and data collection.
The Above Ground Marker (AGM) is powered by 4, C cell alkaline batteries that provide an average of 2.5 weeks run time. Using high reliability technology, it detects and records 22Hz and/or magnetic pig passages to GPS synced UTC time. The collected data can be easily downloaded and analyzed while in the field or at the shop with a laptop and USB cable.
Because pipelines run through some of the most diverse and extreme terrains, Inline’s AGM is designed for both durability and high performance. In addition to being extremely lightweight and compact in size, The AGM is waterproof and can withstand temperatures over 120 degrees, and under -10 degrees.
Inline’s Above Ground Markers are available for sale or rent.
- Dramatic Cost Reductions
- New High Reliability Technology
- Allows Unattended Tracking
- Supports Existing Trackers
- Also Perfect for Remote Locations
- Available for Rent or Purchase
- Detection of 22 Hz and Magnetic Pig Passage
- Ample storage of 22 Hz and Magnetic events beyond battery life (recommend clearing between runs)
- High accuracy for time and location (UTC time from GPS)
- USB port for data downloading to included software, firmware updates and setup
- Power – 4 C Cell Alkaline Batteries (2.5 weeks run time)
- Temperature rating (+130 F to -15F)
- Size = 9 X 6 X 3 inches; Weight = 0 lbs. Waterproof
- Future plans for Bluetooth wireless data download and acoustic logging
For more information about COMTEL Systems, Ltd. visit bestpigtracker.com