Inline’s polyurethane spheres are ideal for removing liquids from wet gas systems, meter proving, measurement services, product separation, hydrostatic line testing and wax control in crude oil pipelines. Our spheres are manufactured with the highest quality polyurethane using a unique process that allows the sphere to be seamless and eliminating the possibility of seam splitting or delaminating during service. This manufacturing process also allows for the valve bodies to be firmly embedded in the sphere wall which prevents leakage around the valve.
Inline’s offers both inflatable and solid designs in a variety of sizes and durometers of hardness.
- One piece, seamless construction
- Greater flexibility for adapting to changing line conditions
- Lasting service in the worst pipeline conditions
- Reliable performance in high-pressure gas service and sour crude oil environments
- Better abrasion and blister resistance
- More consistent wall thickness offering truer diameters, uniform wear and constant wall contact in proving and pipeline operations
- Solids, 2” – 6” Diameter
- Inflatable Sizes, 6” – 42” Diameter
- Truer diameters for meter prover operations
- Several durometer hardnesses
- We will fill and size inflatable spheres
- Sizing rings available