- Can be fully automated and PLC controlled
- For new installation or easily retrofitted
- Suitable for range of aggressive temperature and chemical applications
- Will negotiate 90 degree elbows
- Improved product yield by recovering virtually all product after batch transfer
- Reduces cleaning cycle time and efficiency
- Reduces waste emissions from cleaning operations
- Reduces piping – multiple products to use same line (batching sketch)
Sensors detect the presence of the pigs in the process system and communicate their position with a PLC. The pigs become part of the production and CIP process and are launched and retrieved automatically. Where cleanliness is paramount, the pigs are thoroughly washed in patented cleaning chambers, to 3A standards.
- Fine Chemicals
- Beauty Products
- Baby Food
- Hand creams
VIPRS® pigs can be manufactured from food grade materials and have been tested in Europe and U.S for their suitability.