The AGM Sentinel, built with COMTEL© technology, is an automated pig tracking station that can be left at a remote pipeline location without a human operator. It will reliably detect the passage of any pig equipped with a transmitter or magnetic and then uplink the passage information to an overhead satellite. Passages can be detected in quick succession. The satellite uplink will send the passage information (passage time, asset #, and GPS location) to any number of email addresses and cell phones.
The Pipeline Sentinel is powered by 4, C cell alkaline batteries that provide an average of 2.5 weeks run time.
Because pipelines run through some of the most diverse and extreme terrains, Inline’s Pipeline Sentinel is designed for both durability and high performance. In addition to being extremely lightweight and compact in size, The Pipeline Sentinel is waterproof and can withstand temperatures over 120 degrees, and under -10 degrees.
Pipeline Sentinels are available for sale or rent.
- Dramatic Cost Reductions
- New High Reliability Technology
- Allows Unattended Tracking
- Supports Existing Trackers
- Also Perfect for Remote Locations
- Available for Rent or Purchase
- Satellite Test/Status Update button
- Detection of 22 Hz and Magnetic Pig Passage
- Ample storage of 22 Hz and Magnetic events beyond battery life (recommend clearing between runs)
- High accuracy for time and location (UTC time from GPS)
- USB port for data downloading to included software, firmware updates and setup
- Power – 4 C Cell Alkaline Batteries (2.5 weeks run time)
- Temperature rating ( +125 F to -15F)
- Size = 9 X 6 X 3 inches; Weight = 5 lbs. Waterproof
- Full Satellite AGM type data uplink
For more information about COMTEL Systems, Ltd. visit bestpigtracker.com