Tomball, Texas – March 17, 2020 – 9:00AM
Inline Services, LLC. is closely monitoring the progression of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our employees, customers, vendors and partners is paramount. We have outlined the prevention and mitigation plan below to clearly communicate our commitment to protecting our community.
Daily Health Risk Assessment
A daily health risk assessment questionnaire following CDC flowchart guidelines will be completed for each office, shop and field employee.
Remote Work Plan
Non-essential employees will be set up to work from home. This decision will be made on a daily basis depending upon business need. In addition, flex shifts will be implemented to preserve business continuity and to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19 should an employee become infected.
Prevention and Mitigation Strategies Being Employed by Inline:
Actively encourage sick employees to stay home:
- Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever, signs of a fever and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants). Employees should notify their supervisor and stay home if they are sick.
- Inline will not require a healthcare provider’s note for employees who are sick with acute respiratory illness to validate their illness or to return to work, as healthcare provider offices and medical facilities may be extremely busy and not able to provide such documentation in a timely way.
Separate sick employees:
- Employees who appear to have acute respiratory illness symptoms (i.e. cough, shortness of breath) upon arrival to work or become sick during the day will be separated from other employees and be sent home immediately.
Emphasize staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees:
- Notices have been posted (and sent to all Inline email addresses including field personel) that encourage staying home when sick, cough and sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene.
- Inline is restricting access to its facilities to employees only.
Perform routine environmental cleaning:
- Inline has instituted a routine cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops and doorknobs.
- Employees will be trained on best sanitary practices and hazards in the work place.
- Communication plan with key suppliers to avoid business interruptions and to ensure minimum COVID-19 risk exposure.
Advise employees before traveling to take certain steps:
- Check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for the latest guidance and recommendations for each country to which you will travel. Specific travel information for travelers going to and returning from outside the United Statescan be found at on the CDC website.
- Advise employees to check themselves for symptoms of acute respiratory illness before starting travel and notify their supervisor and stay home if they are sick.
Additional Measures in Response to Currently Occurring Sporadic Importations of the COVID-19:
- Employees who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should notify their supervisor and refer to CDC guidance for how to conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure.
- If an employee is confirmed to have COVID-19, Inline will inform fellow employees of their possible exposure to COVID -19 in the workplace but maintain confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Employees exposed to a coworker with confirmed COVID-19 should refer to CDC guidance for how to conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure.
- Will coordinate with state and local officials for any and all employee COVID-19 cases of with Inline is aware.
- Inline has set up employee communication channels via phone and email.
- Customer notifications will be undertaken on a case by case basis.
For more information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.cdc.gov.
Please contact our office at 281.401.8142 | 888.973.0079 with any questions regarding the above information.